Our business model is based on the provision of knowledge and technical skills for our client’s benefit.
Key resources and relationships
- Depth of knowledge and expertise.
- Long-standing client relationships.
- Reliable partners.
- Bespoke information systems.
- Global, proprietary processes.
- Technical services and consultancy.
- Strong reputation.
- Common Braemar branding.
- Brand association for acquisitions.
- Strong global presence.
- Organic and acquisitive growth.
- Complimentary business.
- Optimisation of cash generation.
Delivering our strategic priorities
Braemar ACM’s brokers are specialists in their areas of expertise and cover the vast majority of shipping sectors. Whether facilitating sale and purchase transactions, arranging spot or time charters or providing market expertise, our teams are dedicated to their clients’ needs.
UNDERLYING OPERATING PROFIT £7.7m
As a leading port and hub agent, we provide onshore services to facilitate the passage of our clients’ vessels as they transit through ports mainly in Europe, Singapore and the USA. We also offer bespoke freight forwarding solutions for high value and complex cargoes.
UNDERLYING OPERATING PROFIT £0.8m
Braemar’s Technical division has a broad technical skill base which covers loss adjusting and project work for the energy markets, vessel condition surveys, marine warranty surveys, marine engineering and vessel design.
UNDERLYING OPERATING PROFIT £0.7m
Braemar’s newest division, Financial, was created following the acquisition of Braemar-NAVES in September 2017. The business has a strong track record and fits well into the Braemar Group, providing opportunities for increased client services alongside Braemar’s existing divisions.
UNDERLYING OPERATING PROFIT £1.8m
Underpinned by our values
- Our people are the most important part of our business and the key to our success.
- We aim to engender a culture that strives for excellence. Our teams are motivated to excel at all levels.
- We aim to meet and exceed our clients’ needs by focussing on quality of service and innovation.
- We work with integrity and pride. We do the right thing at the right time.
- We care about the environment and take steps to reduce our impact and that of our contractors.
- We care about the safety of our people, of our contractors and of our clients.
- We understand risk and seek to manage it for our stakeholders and our clients.